Todd Snyder's latest

I saw Todd Snyder the ohter night on Leno and was blown away. That good old country rock. Anyone listen to his latest? Any good? The song he made made me shake my hips and I can't dance. Talking abuot he ewas looking for a job when he found this one...

I saw Todd Snyder the ohter night on Leno and was blown away. That good old country rock. Anyone listen to his latest? Any good? The song he made made me shake my hips and I can't dance. Talking abuot he ewas looking for a job when he found this one...

I forgot to catch him on Leno the other night but I've heard this tune(and a few others) from the new one. I haven't heard the album in its entirety but from the tracks I've heard I've enjoyed it. FWIW, though, I'll listen to pretty much anything he puts out. His albums are overall very good (his last original one, "East Nasheville Skyline" is fantastic) but the real treat with Todd Snider is catching him live. He's a true freak and usually tells some great and funny tales between tunes.

I'm another gigantic Todd Snider fan, I grabbed the album a few months ago (it was on iTunes early). It definitely grows on you, I thought it was too much country for me at first, and that the lyrics weren't up to par, but repeated listens have proved me wrong.

If you haven't gotten "Near Truths and Hotel Rooms" yet, his live album, then go out and get it right now.