i'm three for six. the toe one is insane... you crazy Canadians!

http://www.dailylush.com/archives/the_undr...e_cocktail.html

The Undrinkable Cocktail

These alcoholic beverages may not kill you,

but you'll wish they had

IF THERE IS ONE THING we at Daily Lush have found to be an absolute in the world of alcohol, it is this: You can take anything, mix a little sugar and yeast into it, and if it ferments there will be somebody to drink it. Try it yourself. Ferment some horse milk and see if Mongolians don

My friend and I did some research last weekend on a drink made with green tea vodka and some weird English currant-ginger beverage.

My brother was in the Peace Corp with posts in Africa and the Caribean.........after a stint in Antigua, he returned bearing a bottle of special rum.......it was infused with herbs and honest to god.....the dick of a turtle.....it was supposed give men 'staying power'..........I'll try almost anything once so I grabbed the bottle and took a deep swig........I managed to swallow it and keep it down but it was without a doubt the most horrible thing I've ever tasted......it smelled like rotten meat and tasted like it too.

Because canned heat has a high quantity of methyl alcohol, the same stuff used in antifreeze, it has killed or blinded untold number of desperate alcoholics.

When you ingest methyl alcohol, your body turns it into a chemical similar to formaldehyde. I knew a guy that drank some rubbing alcohol on a dare and he was just about comatose for hours. He could walk, couldn't speak, just sat there drooling. I guess we should have taken him to the hospital, but we were only 16. :hmm

The first scientific paper my sister had her name on was about a guy who drank a bounch of antifreeze and was brought into the hospital. When asked why he had done such a foolish thing, he replied, "Because I ran out of beer."

When you ingest methyl alcohol, your body turns it into a chemical similar to formaldehyde. I knew a guy that drank some rubbing alcohol on a dare and he was just about comatose for hours. He could walk, couldn't speak, just sat there drooling. I guess we should have taken him to the hospital, but we were only 16. :hmm

KittyDukakiscopy.jpg