Snakes on a Plane

Easy, chinstrap. I wasn't being judgemental...merely expressing my opinion. Get fucked up/crazy w/ your posse and go see it again, won't cause a ripple in my space-time continuim or anything.

Sure, whitey mchiphoppants. You were just being a douche cause hey that is what you are.

No one's posted this, right?

http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/

One of my wife's friends sent that to us last week, through email. I replied with "Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here. Bitch, be cool!" She didn't get it, but she is a church-secretary type.

One of my wife's friends sent that to us last week, through email. I replied with "Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here. Bitch, be cool!" She didn't get it, but she is a church-secretary type.

:lol Eric, you crack me up.

enter the phone number as 1-areacode-exchange-number with the dashes between each part. that should work.

I just entered the number with the area code and 7 additional digits sans dashes and 1 at the beginning. It worked everytime.

Life Imitates Art at 'Snakes' Screening

Police Refute Rumors of Snake Cinema Scare

Phoenix, Arizona police have denied reports live rattlesnakes were released in a cinema during a screening of Snakes On A Plane, insisting the claims are a hoax. Local news reports on Tuesday said cinema-goers were terrified when two live venomous rattlesnakes were released at a showing of the Samuel L. Jackson film last Friday. Phoenix police sergeant Joel Tranter admits there is a shred of truth to the story - a 10-inch rattlesnake was found on Friday in a hallway at the movie theatre, but is thought to have slithered there on its own. A security guard swept the snake up outside and trapped it in a plastic container until a member of the Arizona Herpetological Association could haul it away. Snake handlers had also been called to the theatre earlier in the day to retrieve another rattlesnake from outside.