Snakes on a Plane

Go see it. You'll have fun. It exceeded all my wildest expectations.

Edited by DrNo

No way!!!! Mother f'n snakes on a plane!!!

I have a phobia of snakes and there's no way I'd pay to see snakes. Ick!

I will pay to hear Samuel Jackson throw out some crazy mother f'n swear words though.

I guy I work with went and said it was a hilarious experience--a la a Rocky Horror showing.

I dunno, I think that might be fun, but I'm not sure I want to pay full movie-ticket price for snakes on a m*****f***** plane.

saw it last night at midnight. Chuckled through most of the movie, but I dont think it was really "so-bad-its-good", if only for the fact that they were trying pretty hard to be placed in that category. Anyway, its enjoyable enough, but not the laugh-athon i was hoping for. Of course, the whole audience chanted and cheered through the now infamous line.. :thumbup

I thought Snarks was about message board wiseacres who define themselves in terms of what they don't like. I'd pay to see a movie about Sam Jackson kicking that kind of ass.

I thought Snarks was about message board wiseacres who define themselves in terms of what they don't like. I'd pay to see a movie about Sam Jackson kicking that kind of ass.

:lol

You're in charge of casting. :cheers

it delivers exactly what you expect it to, no more, no less.

I agree... While I'd give the movie a "C," I'd give the marketing campaign an "A."

The film

This thread is part of the movie's marketing strategy. To use teh internets, you know. Isn't it.

i like drive-in camp a lot. this movie was practically tailor made for my junk food consumption. i wanted to see it this weekend, but am waiting to see if it'll be at the drive in theater. i am willing to bet this would go from a C to an A with the tinny mono-speakerbox sound, a lawnchair, a cooler of beer, my dog at my feet and a citronella candle burning beside me.

Edited by anodyne

Great movie experience me and my buddy both brought a pint of jack for the viewing. It was great the whole crowd was yelling and screaming at the snakes the whole movie. It was hillarious. It basically totally lived up to the hype.

It was great the whole crowd was yelling and screaming at the snakes the whole movie. It was hillarious. It basically totally lived up to the hype.

From my seat Snakes on a Plane wasn

Beltmann's last post summed up exactly why i'll wait until it's out on DVD...or cable...or, maybe, just not see it at all.

I probably would not see it on DVD unless I was throwing a Snakes on a Plane party. I knew it was going to be subpar at best, but I went to enjoy it. I usually never watch cheesy terror/horror films. So I figured I would have some alcohol and laugh my ass off at the movie. That is exactly what happened. It is not a great B-movie or anything but I just found it to be funny. It was what the hype played it up to be snakes + plane + Samuel L. Jackson= laughs. It wasn't even that silly and most the snakes used were obviously real. If I see it again it will be under the same circumstances while drinking and with a bunch of crazy people.

Yeah, that's the thing...I don't really want to have to get fucked up to go to the movies. I did that once in High School, but had already seen the movie once before...Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

A good movie, B or otherwise, shouldn't have to require chemical alteration to enjoy. Just my opinion though.

We snuck in beers when we went to see Beetlejuice.

Yeah, that's the thing...I don't really want to have to get fucked up to go to the movies. I did that once in High School, but had already seen the movie once before...Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

A good movie, B or otherwise, shouldn't have to require chemical alteration to enjoy. Just my opinion though.

Whatever dude.

badassale.jpg

Article about the Austin Premier and drinking Samuel L. Jackson's Bad ass Ale while watching Snakes on a Plane. I am not the only one.