The Aliens (ex-Beta Band)

Suck! It says the EP was released on UK iTunes in March, but I can't get it on the US version. Rich or anybody else from the VC UK branch offices, do you have this?

18th Sept according to the press release...

Heard they've very good live, but don't seem to be coming near me...

Full album, I guess. I'd like to hear that EP. Sounds really good!

I'll have a look for you.... *dons Deer stalker*

EDIT: Do you have access to Oink? http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=744287

EDIT 2: That won't work as it's not being seeded... it's definitely on the UK iTunes... you can play small 30 sec samples of the tracks.

No sir, no Oink access...I have some things to figure out before signing up. No worries, if you find it...let me know. :cheers

Caught them live at the weekend and they were, well, boring.

The Beta-Band weren't that good live either though. Saw them play at The Fridge in Brixton and it was pretty dull. Although I liked all their recorded stuff, I don't think they ever did anything to match the first three eps.

I'd like to hear The Aliens new album though.

The Beta-Band weren't that good live either though. Saw them play at The Fridge in Brixton and it was pretty dull. Although I liked all their recorded stuff, I don't think they ever did anything to match the first three eps.

I'd like to hear The Aliens new album though.

Man, I saw The Beta Band twice at The Metro in Chicago and thought they were fantastic both times. I will really miss that band. They should have been huge!

I caught The Beta Band on their farewell tour and they were excellent - couldn't believe that they were calling it a day.

They certainly didn't release a record to match the 3 EP's though... perhaps that, in the end, was the problem...

I wouldn't mind if they sounded, live, anything like Beta Band, I remember watching them in concert at Glastonbury on tv and thought they were amazing. However, watching the Aliens at the weekend I stuck around for about 3 tracks and thought 'hmmm they have all the stage presence of a bowl of goldfish and the music sounds very similar to Kasabian'. Dull. I'll still have a listen to what the recorded incarnation sounds like though.