Woman's Vanity Plate Now Deemed Obsene

I keep trying to get our company to adopt The Undertones' "Alternative Ulster" as our anthem.

feel like sharing that?

Would love to, but it's all .m4p tracks I downloaded drunkenly the other night off the iTunes.

agreed. me too! as retribution I think m. chris should be forced to resurrect her bethanydear alias

You think I need to make retribution for your racist, anti-semitic comment?

You've crossed a line now, pal. :brow

OK, so here is the delusional idea again that I'm attacking you and then all you do is call me names and accuse me of being naive and idiotic. I called bullshit on the statement that there is no good way to get to that neighborhood on the CTA and that you wouldn't suggest that anyone do it. I merely pointed out the way that it is easily done as I have done it literally hundreds of times. That includes many times late at night as I used to go to the New Apartment. You have a difference of opinion, that's fine. But the idea that I am naive about that neighborhood is ridiculous, as I already said I have been there alot. And every time I took the CTA. It is every person's personal choice about the level of comfort they have with going into that neighborhood at that time of night, you claimed that no one should do it. I only pointed out the way it should be done if one were to do it, with the least amount of walking through the neighborhood to do so (ie - getting off bus right in front of club, taking a cab to red line afterwards, I never suggested walking to the el stop). It is my opinion that you can travel to that neighborhood with relatively the same amount of safety as driving and parking and walking to the club. I didn't suggest that anyone, especially single women, walk alone around that neighborhood at night. I was sharing, from personal experience, the way to do it if that was something someone wanted to do. Like I said, I didn't use a car living in Chicago, so that's always how I got there. And I usually did the calling the cab trick for getting to the red line afterwards

And as for what I meant with my statement about the third world country, I think I am a better judge of what I mean when I say something than you are. I wasn't suggesting that you are a racist, it is just what you thought I meant, and you continue to accuse me of saying that even though I keep pointing out that that is not what I said or implied. It was a point about how the south side is foreign to many northsiders. I don't imply generally, I would have just called you that if that was what I was thinking. It is stupid to say I called you a racist, and it is inflammatory.

But you know what? I don't give a shit. It isn't the first time that you've accused me of saying/meaning something that I didn't say/mean. But it will be the last time because I'm never posting on VC again. This has been an OK waste of time over the last couple of years, but I'm done. I came here to start collecting live shows and allowed myself to get sucked in. Bad decision. Time to go back to my real life and stop getting into stupid arguments about stupid things with stupid people. And you bringing up my wife was uncalled for and proof of what a scumsucking maggot you really are (see, that time I really called you something, didn't imply at all). I don't say things about your family, and mine is off limits to you. If you had done that in person it would have gotten you slugged.

Again, I didn't call anyone a racist.

So long VC. It has been unreal.

The Undertones recorded that? (It's a Stiff Little Fingers original.)

Oops. I had it confused with "Teenage Kicks."