This Is Spinal Tap

This is Spinal Tap, Special Edition

(MGM, 2000; list $29.98), 5.1 Dolby digital stereo, encoded, letterboxed, DVD, English / Spanish / French

This enhanced version of TIST includes fresh commentary by the band and a new digital transfer, plus 100 minutes of features such as more than one hour of deleted scenes taken from 30 hours of original negative, a new interview called "Catching Up with Marty DiBergi," the band's February 1984 appearance on the Joe Franklin Show, the original theatrical trailer, four music videos (Hell Hole, Listen to the Flower People, Big Bottom and Gimme Some Money) and six TV spots. You can buy the DVD at Amazon, Amazon Canada or Amazon UK. Or rent it online; see DVD Rental Guide.

this is the one I bought for 9 bucks

here is a great Tap website: http://www.spinaltapfan.com/

I would like to have this one:

The Return of Spinal Tap

(MSI Music Corp. 2003 U.S. / Disc Distribution Ltd. 2001 U.K., DVD, list $24.98 /

Hundreds of years ago

before the dawn of history

there lived a strange race of people...the Druids.

No one knows who they were

or what they were doing

but their legacy remains

hewn into the living rock

of Stonehenge!

You been bad

Don't do what I say.

You don't listen.

And you never obey.

Try to teach you.

But you just won't be good.

You won't behave the way

A big girl should.

It's time to give the whip a crack.

I'm gonna have to send you back to

Bitch School.

Bitch School.

All I can say is that I'm excited about this, I've been meaning to get Spinal Tap on the DVD for a while and this gives me the excuse I need. :thumbup

I'd be excited for this, but I bought the first DVD release and can't bring myself to buy it twice... cuz that's how the Man tries to separate me from my cash.

This is Spinal Tap, Special Edition

(MGM, 2000; list $29.98), 5.1 Dolby digital stereo, encoded, letterboxed, DVD, English / Spanish / French

This enhanced version of TIST includes fresh commentary by the band and a new digital transfer

I bet that new transfer makes the opening shot even more black. You can't dust for vomit, though.