I am headed to Seattle in two weeks for a business trip and I have Sunday afternoon free to walk around. EMP has been suggested as a "must see." Anyone been to see it? Any other suggestions for Seattle? I don't have a lot of $, so cheap ideas would be great - places to eat, etc. I've never been there before.

edit: EMP = Experience Music Project

I am headed to Seattle in two weeks for a business trip and I have Sunday afternoon free to walk around. EMP has been suggested as a "must see." Anyone been to see it? Any other suggestions for Seattle? I don't have a lot of $, so cheap ideas would be great - places to eat, etc. I've never been there before.

I've seen a bit of it - definitely recommended.

We enjoyed this, but we had a bit more time to spend and were less constrained in terms of budget. It's probably something you can skip if you're just in town for the day.

I second Pike Place Market -- that's the most recognizable landmark in Seattle aside from the Space Needle (which is right next to EMP), and it's fun to walk around. Be sure to explore the lower levels too.