I got an ipod nano 2gb from ebay and seem to have everything up and cooking... but the directions were not included. I notice that only a handful of the 468 or so songs have the artwork displayed when they play, how do I get more of the songs to show the artwork?? I ripped almost all of the songs from cds but the very few that show any artwork seem to be the ones I snagged from soulseek. Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Roy

Generally, the albums or songs that are purchased through iTunes will automatically show the artwork. You can drag the artwork into iTunes. Go to the dropdown menu and click on "Show Artwork" if you haven't already. Then, you can simply drag the artwork from wherever you grab a .jpg from. I believe that you have to do it by song though.

Then, you can simply drag the artwork from wherever you grab a .jpg from. I believe that you have to do it by song though.

yeah, or you can copy it from amazon or other like websites that provide album art.

there are also programs like Fetch Art that will gather the artwork for everything in your library for you, though it's not always 100% accurate

Edited by rwrkb
I believe that you have to do it by song though.

Nope, You can just "select all" then right click get info then it'll ask if you want to edit info for multiple items click yes

then if you have the album cover handy in the bottom right corner there's a box that says artwork right click paste and once its there press ok. :thumbup