Deal of a lifetime

I never figured out how sellers afforded to sell things for .99 + shipping, as I believe Amazon charges a minimum $2.99 comission. It costs $1.11 or thereabouts to ship a CD first class (cheaper than media mail) plus about $.50 for a padded envelope, purchased in bulk. Which leaves them .10 in the whole or so. Must be liquidating inventory.

A lot of those used CD sellers on Amazon ARE regular ol' stores.

Anyway, let's say they got a discount from USPS and got envelopes for .$25. It's still hard to imagine that it would be worth the labor and cost of merchandise (they are selling a CD after all) to make $.50 or less on the deal.

A lot of those used CD sellers on Amazon ARE regular ol' stores.

Anyway, let's say they got a discount from USPS and got envelopes for .$25. It's still hard to imagine that it would be worth the labor and cost of merchandise (they are selling a CD after all) to make $.50 or less on the deal.

Well - I like to walk in a place and find what I want.

Or be able to tell the cool dude what I would like them to order for me.

Now - the cool dude who works for the I don't really give a shit about music like the old owner did tells me "no, we can't get that one."

And all their cds are now 16 bucks - so now I am pretty much forced to get shit online.

This one is driving me nuts - because I have the cd before and after that one - but this one seems hard to get for some unknown reason.