M Ward show in Portland OR 9/30

what exactly do you mean 'shows like this' ?

like people being chatty/loud?

because Matt's show is pretty loud & rockin' in all honesty, save for the few solo songs he may play. a loud/talktive crowd wouldn't have even been heard other than between songs at most of his shows on this tour.

what exactly do you mean 'shows like this' ?

like people being chatty/loud?

because Matt's show is pretty loud & rockin' in all honesty, save for the few solo songs he may play. a loud/talktive crowd wouldn't have even been heard other than between songs at most of his shows on this tour.

that's not what I heard from the people at the show here at Metro a couple weeks ago. I think Kristina nearly got in a fist fight with some chatters. It's one of the reasons I didn't go, a HORRIBLE room for him to play.

that's not what I heard from the people at the show here at Metro a couple weeks ago. I think Kristina nearly got in a fist fight with some chatters. It's one of the reasons I didn't go, a HORRIBLE room for him to play.

weird, the show here was pretty loud and rockin' other than the 2-3 solo songs he did, which were dead silent at our show at least.

i could see if it was a solo show or something, but he has frickin' 2 drummers on this tour! :)

but yeah, The Metro isn't exactly the best venue for him, but in all honesty as good as the current band is, i'd see him anywhere right now.

weird, the show here was pretty loud and rockin' other than the 2-3 solo songs he did, which were dead silent at our show at least.

i could see if it was a solo show or something, but he has frickin' 2 drummers on this tour! :)

but yeah, The Metro isn't exactly the best venue for him, but in all honesty as good as the current band is, i'd see him anywhere right now.

Agreed. I would not let the possibility of someone talking stop me from going anywhere. If I did, the chatty terrorists will have truly won.

yeah, you really just have to learn to tune that shit out. i've seen so many solo artists where the crowd was chatty as fuck (recent one being Jose Gonzalez opening for Zero 7), but i wasn't going to let that spoil an otherwise amazing set, and luckily they didn't.

yes it's annoying, yes it'd be better without it, but it's a part of going to concerts. annoying people are a part of life, i just learn to deal with it and not let it get to me if i can help it (although annoying drivers can be tough to ignore sometimes ;))