Rhett Miller tab request

Rhett Miller - Terrible Vision

Could someone please post the chords to this song? I've scoured the message boards/chord sites with no luck. There seems to be a lot of talented tabbers here, I would sure appreciate the help!

It sounds to me like it's standard tuning, capo 1. It sounds like it starts out on a D. That's about all I have so far :P.

Here's a link to the song: http://goluphi.googlepages.com/12TerribleVision.mp3

Edited by Groo
Rhett Miller - Terrible Vision

Could someone please post the chords to this song? I've scoured the message boards/chord sites with no luck. There seems to be a lot of talented tabbers here, I would sure appreciate the help!

It sounds to me like it's standard tuning, capo 1. It sounds like it starts out on a D. That's about all I have so far :P.

Here's a link to the song: http://goluphi.googlepages.com/12TerribleVision.mp3

Capo 4 - starts out C E (or E7) F and pretty much uses these chords throughout, except that in the chorus there's a D over the "love with you" line

Without audio on my computer or a guitar, I'm pretty sure I'd screw it up right now if I tried to write the chords in the right place over the lyrics, but hopefully this should get you started. If there's a part you can't get, let me know.

• 5 months later...

Rhett plays this song in a D tuning (just drop everything a whole step on the guitar, if you are so inclined). So he starts on an F. I play this with a Capo on 1 and start on D. I played the following for Rhett a month ago, and he said it was as correct as it could be without drop tuning.

So, the verse is: D, F#m, G, D, G, D

chorus: G, D, weird E chord #1, weird E chord #2, G

back to verse

then for the "wake me up now" part: F#m, G, D, G, D, G, D weird E chord #1, weird E chord #2

the back to chorus...

now then the weird E chords look like(i'm guessing it's some type of 7):

#1 is first then #2

e---0------0---

b---0------0---

g---2------1---

D---0------0---

A---2------2---

E---0------0---

Seems pretty accurate, I like it. How long do you hold the weird E-chords for? Full measure? Half measure?

When they come at the end of the verses it's just quick.

there's my version of the song

and here's rhett's...