hug your family

Guest Speed Racer

Guest Speed Racer

I finally *really* flipped out today. My coach really wanted me to run in a meet 2 hours away in La Crosse, and I just can't get in a van for that long right now. I explained that to her, and her version of empathy is kind of like just stabbing you instead of twisting the knife as well. Then she called me whiny, and said I was 'wasting an opportunity'. Another girl on the team (who would be the LEAST likely to EVER do this) yelled, 'You can say what you think without being an insensitive BITCH!!!'

I kicked a few lockers, cried for a good while, had a good workout and I'm going to take my fall break VERY slow and VERY easy. This is still really weird to deal with. Thanks for the good thoughts. :yes

I finally *really* flipped out today. My coach really wanted me to run in a meet 2 hours away in La Crosse, and I just can't get in a van for that long right now. I explained that to her, and her version of empathy is kind of like just stabbing you instead of twisting the knife as well. Then she called me whiny, and said I was 'wasting an opportunity'. Another girl on the team (who would be the LEAST likely to EVER do this) yelled, 'You can say what you think without being an insensitive BITCH!!!'

I kicked a few lockers, cried for a good while, had a good workout and I'm going to take my fall break VERY slow and VERY easy. This is still really weird to deal with. Thanks for the good thoughts. :yes

what an insensitive asshole! sorry to hear that.