Duke lacross players

Anybody watch 60 minutes tonight? Pretty disturbing.

Rich white frat boys harass black strippers; Precious gets upset b/c she only made $400 that night; She cops an attitude with the white boys; Frat boy jackass calls her the N word and pushes her buttons; She's now pissed and claiming she was raped. Assault? Probably (broomstick anyone?).....Rape? Probably not...

The D.A. should have his ass handed to him.

What do you think?

Assault? Probably (broomstick anyone?).....Rape? Probably not...

The D.A. should have his ass handed to him.

What do you think?

I didn't get the impression an assault with a broomstick had occurred. A bonehead partygoer made a suggestive/threatening mention/gesture with one, but I don't think either of the strippers even claimed an assault with a broomstick had happened.

Rich/white/fratboy/whatever doesn't matter. They were apparently faulsely accused. No DNA matches, the woman claimed to have recent sex with her boyfriend (which correlates with the assertion of the medical examiner that perforation of vaginal walls appeared to have come from casual/consentual sex), photographs of the accuser passed out and incapable of standing due to excessive pills and alcohol during the time of the alleged rape(s), and an utter inability to properly follow up on facts concerning the accused, particularly that one guy who has a paper trail proving he wasn't even there.

A total mess. A con job by the accuser, apparently. She's ruined (or at least altered) the immediate futures of three men who's only crimes are being rich, white and male.

I didn't get the impression an assault with a broomstick had occurred. A bonehead partygoer made a suggestive/threatening mention/gesture with one, but I don't think either of the strippers even claimed an assault with a broomstick had happened.

I don't think that there was any real physical contact with the broomstick, but the threat itself is enough for an assault, legally speaking.