When I was really young, I watched Casper the Friendly Ghost once or twice.

That's all I got.

Oh, and Goober and the Ghost Chasers. Wait, no. I never saw that, but my friend had the lunchbox.

I have never nohow seen a ghost at any time, but I have talked to perfectly credible people who have, credible enough to make one wonder.

I think this thread is more for third-party ghost stories (fact or fiction), rather than personal experiences, which is what that other thread is about.

I don't really have any, but I see they're making a movie about the Bell Witch, which was a big part of my seven year old imagination when I was a kid in Tennessee.

I think this thread is more for third-party ghost stories (fact or fiction), rather than personal experiences, which is what that other thread is about.

I don't really have any, but I see they're making a movie about the Bell Witch, which was a big part of my seven year old imagination when I was a kid in Tennessee.

third party story here; when my husband was about 15, he and a friend went to the Bell's mansion and saw lots of strange things like weird lights and stuff. I was facinated by the Bell Witch too and read a lot about the Bell family. even Andrew Jackson was intrigued and sought her out.