Studio 60 or 30 Rock?

Studio 60 or 30 Rock?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, Studio 60 or 30 Rock?

• Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
    • 30 Rock
    • They both suck
    • I haven't seen either

Alec Baldwin or Steven Weber?

Amanda Peet or Tina Fey?

Tracy Morgan or Nate Corddry?

So far I'd say Studio 60 is a pretty solid show, but I'll be surprised if it's given enough time to finally find its groove.

I think Tina Fey is funny, and I think Alec Baldwin is funny, but I think 30 Rock is terribly unfunny. I'm done with it.

I strongly favored Studio 60 after each show's pilot, but after a few more weeks I've grown tired of the Aaron Sorkin rapid-fire-dialogue-mumbled-under-the-breath delivery, the we're-smarter-than-anyone-watching-this writing, and Studio 60's cringeworthy show-within-a-show sketches.

30 Rock doesn't aspire to be great, and as long as they limit Tracy Morgan's screentime, it's kind of funny. Alec Baldwin plays the sleazy, slightly deranged network exec to perfection (although Steven Weber is pretty good in that role too). And while I might rather sleep with Amanda Peet than Tina Fey, the way that Peet delivers every line with that stare is kind of unnerving. I kind of like Fey's sometimes-bumbling character.