Ann Coulter going to jail?

She evidently knowingly voted in the wrong district. Whether she did or didn't, I still think she makes Rush Limbaugh seem cool and relevant and B) hate the fact that she is anywhere near the news.

However, wouldn't it be great to see that crazy goof go to jail? She can share all of her interesting political theories with the rest of the white-collar criminals. :dancing

Guest tandylacker

She seems a little off. Sometimes says things that make sense but she has a way of making it impossible to agree with. She's a little over the top. Anyone watch 30 Rock? Notice when Alec Baldwin said he was going to Ann Coulter's 68th birthday... ? An odd jab, but funny.

EDIT: Oh, and also, her family does not invite her to functions anymore.

Does anyone like Ann Coulter?

Most of my extended family thinks she's completely on target. What they don't understand is why any thinking person wouldn't like her. Sometimes, for sport, I hang Angela Davis posters before inviting them over.

Most of my extended family thinks she's completely on target. What they don't understand is why any thinking person wouldn't like her. Sometimes, for sport, I hang Angela Davis posters before inviting them over.

You have Angela Davis posters? That is teh coolest! I swear I'd buy ya a drink if you weren't so far away :cheers