as i left work last night, i tried to cue up the "if there is something" on the ipod only to discover IT ISN'T ON THERE!! HOW DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?!

shocking.

and disappointing.

wait a minute...i have it on a CD in the car...that aforementioned BBC session.

YES, MA'AM! :dancing

I've always loved Country Life and the Greatest Hits package, especially Love Is The Drug, All I Want Is You, Out of the Blue

My only beef with Roxy Music (though this applies to just about any band that's put out more than four albums these days) is that they have so many greatest hits packages, reissues, and so on out there. I always linger over the new packages, then realize I already have every song in triplicate.

But it just occurred to me I could really use some "Out of the Blue" right now.

I am an unabashed fan. I saw Brian Ferry in '88 and still stands in my mind as one of the best shows I have ever seen. I now have pretty much all the Roxy and solo stuff available (not reissues though).

Oh Yeah is one of the all-time finest love songs; for you young men out there looking to get lucky, take note of that one :yay

I didn't like them when they first came out, but learned to appreciate them over time.

LouieB

This is what has happened with me. I couldn't take them at all as a younger guy but now I just get it. Damndest thing.

Nice to see teh lurve here though.