Ghost Is Born pre-release

Guest tandylacker

Guest tandylacker

Anything know about the Ghost Is Born pre-release. Apparently had the songs on the Wilco website before the CD came out, some songs mixed slightly differently... Or something... Someone is looking for it on Oink and I was wondering what the hell they are talking about. Read the comments at the bottom of this link:

http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=833813

Point me in the right direction please. Give you an oink invite if you have these songs. Give you one regardless really.

Anything know about the Ghost Is Born pre-release. Apparently had the songs on the Wilco website before the CD came out, some songs mixed slightly differently... Or something... Someone is looking for it on Oink and I was wondering what the hell they are talking about. Read the comments at the bottom of this link:

http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=833813

Point me in the right direction please. Give you an oink invite if you have these songs. Give you one regardless really.

They will probably pull your account for trying to post links to that place.

Guest tandylacker

Ah...

I think they have a problem with linking to their torrents and then having non-oink members trying to download the torrents only to be blocked by the private tracker.. then they start complaining to oink... and as it seems, there's only one thing the oink administrators hate and that's talking to the members, especially non members

most cd players have a stop button :lol

I had that pre release version without Late Greats, don't remember it being any different to the released version, in fact I probably threw the cdr away once the album came out. It's possible there may have been some very minor differences here & there but I definately didn't notice them!