i really enjoyed this last year. the drive by truckers at the culture room and secret machines at studio a last year were awesome. not too impressed by this years lineup. the drive down last year took forever. explosions in the sky, band of horses, and malkmus would be great.

I can't even describe how disapointed I am with this lineup. Maybe 5 bands I would actually want to see, whereas last year it was about 15-20. They need to seriously get to adding some bands, or I'm just gonna skip it.

I agree I was at it last year and it fuckin RULED!! OAR wtf is up with that?? due to there popularity I have a feeling they might be getting booed off stage. At the same time, I know everyone in the forums over there were making a hissie fit about the lineup last year saying how it wasnt staying true to the "jam band" festival. Little did they know how much RJD2 and Kid Koala rock! So I think they are trying to go back to the jammish type bands. but...OAR?