"Summerteeth and Some Aren't" Promo CD?

I was just reading over some of the source material used for the "Complete Singles" compilation discs and noticed four songs hailing from a promo disc entitled "Summerteeth and Some Aren't". Does anyone know anything about this promo? Also, from what show do these songs date from?

For the record, songs used from it on the "Complete Singles" compilation included:

Red Eyed & Blue [live Tweedy Bennett Solo]

Box Full of Letters [live Tweedy Bennett Solo]

Don't Forget the Flowers [live Tweedy Bennett]

Sunken Treasure [live Tweedy Bennett Solo]

Thanks.

From what I know about it (and from looking at my copy), it was a two-disc promo set put out by Warner Music Canada to promote Summerteeth.

Disc 1 is basically an advance copy of the record.

Disc 2 (the "and sum aren't" part of the title) is a mish-mash of album tracks and some live cuts. Here's the tracklisting--I'm sure this exists somewhere else, but I'm too lazy to go searching around for it:

1) I Must Be High (album version)

2) Pick Up The Change (album version)

3) Passenger Side (album version)

4) Monday (demo version)

5) I Got You (At The End of the Century) (album version)

6) Hotel Arizona (album version)

7) Outta Site (Outta Mind) (live version from 6-7-97; Wilcobase doesn't list a show for that date, so maybe it was a private industry thing?)

8) Someone Else's Song (album version)

9) Red Eyed and Blue (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

10) Box Full of Letters (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

11) Why Would You Wanna Live (album version)

12) Forget The Flowers (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

13) The Lonely 1 (album version)

14) Sunken Treasure (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

15) At My Window Sad And Lonely (album version)

16) Blasting Fonda (non-album track)

From what I know about it (and from looking at my copy), it was a two-disc promo set put out by Warner Music Canada to promote Summerteeth.

Disc 1 is basically an advance copy of the record.

Disc 2 (the "and sum aren't" part of the title) is a mish-mash of album tracks and some live cuts. Here's the tracklisting--I'm sure this exists somewhere else, but I'm too lazy to go searching around for it:

1) I Must Be High (album version)

2) Pick Up The Change (album version)

3) Passenger Side (album version)

4) Monday (demo version)

5) I Got You (At The End of the Century) (album version)

6) Hotel Arizona (album version)

7) Outta Site (Outta Mind) (live version from 6-7-97; Wilcobase doesn't list a show for that date, so maybe it was a private industry thing?)

8) Someone Else's Song (album version)

9) Red Eyed and Blue (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

10) Box Full of Letters (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

11) Why Would You Wanna Live (album version)

12) Forget The Flowers (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

13) The Lonely 1 (album version)

14) Sunken Treasure (live version--disc says recorded live at C'est What in Toronto 1997, but I'm assuming it's from the Jeff and Jay show there on 11-20-96)

15) At My Window Sad And Lonely (album version)

16) Blasting Fonda (non-album track)

Very cool. Is it a double disc--looks like a single disc, but is a double--and the album art is the standard Summerteeth? Or special art?