I'm just doing some research and was hoping for some help, a lil' intel... Just a couple of questions:

1. Can anyone report the release date for the "Soil X Sample" 45 lp? Even if it's just the year--that's cool.

2. I'd love to know more about the lp promo entitled "All Over the Place" --also, even if it's just including year of release.

Bottom line: I'd love to know as much as possible about these records!!!!!!

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks.

Did you try google? Not being smart - just asking.

Yeah, I scoured and googled like crazy before posting. Then just recently had some luck: the "Soil X Sample" record came out in 1995. Songs included were 'Childlike & Green' and 'Someone Else's Song'--along with a non Wilco track--Poster Children's 'He's My Star'.

But still no luck with the "All Over the Place" promo lp. I wonder if it's part of something else, like Summerteeth's promo bonus disc 'and sum aren't' or the bonus discs for YHF or AGIB.

But still no luck with the "All Over the Place" promo lp. I wonder if it's part of something else, like Summerteeth's promo bonus disc 'and sum aren't' or the bonus discs for YHF or AGIB.

This one pops up pretty often on eBay. :)

And here's one with a good shot of the cover.