Live Show & Bonus Tracks

Hey Derek,

When I click on the Bonus EP it brings me to a page asking for my User Name and Password. I can't remember ever creating those for the Riviera site although I am on the mailing list. Also there is nothing in my "Super Secret Code Book" I use for all my passwords. Am I out of luck, short-term memory or both?

Bob B)

I am having trouble opening the files onto ITunes. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

When I downloaded them they came out in Widows Media Player form. When the player would not open them I was given the opportunity to open them with a different program when I right clicked on the song. itunes was offered and one by one I selected itunes for the five songs and voila they appeared on my itunes menu. Believe me, I described it in laymans terms as I'm computer illiterate. There may very well be another easier way to do it but that worked for me. Hope this helps. B)

Hmmmm, see JR's response to my asking about this:

I'm pretty sure my Windows box is exhibiting the same behavior as what he's describing... Even though I've told it to handle MP3s and AACs through iTunes, they still appear with the Windows Media icon and if you just double-click the AAC, it doesn't know what to do [insert anti-Windoze snark here]. However, iTunes does handle the files just fine - all I did to get them in there was to drag them from the archive window into the Library window. (Note here that I've told iTunes to automatically manage my Library - people that don't do that will have to take the files out of the archive, put them where they want them to be organized, then add them.)

I tried seeing if going back to the source AIFFs and re-encoding and packing them on my XP box would make a difference, but sadly it does not. Even AAC files created by iTunes still get the Windows Media treatment [longer, more vociferous anti-Windoze snark]. It's possible that I'm missing something that identifies the AACs with iTunes (I hardly ever use iTunes on the PC, so I'm not that experienced with it), but basically, as long as the files are taken out of the archive and dragged directly into the iTunes Library window, they should work.

Sorry if this is a hassle for any of you guys.