Upcoming Tweedy tour

Has anyone recieved their tickets yet for the jan 31 Charlotteville date? I saw one up on ebay, but I havn't recieved it yet!

If you're seeing images of actual tickets online and you have not yet received your tix in the mail--don't sweat it yet. Chances are the images are of tix bought at the box office or some other physical venue (e.g., Plan 9 records).

I ordered my tix online, and I have not yet received them in the mail, either. And I live in Charlottesville; tix will presumably be mailed from MusicToday hq, just outside Charlottesville.

What's the limit you guys would spend for this show? There's a pair on ebay for $150 right now, I'm tempted.

This past March, I drove 3.5 hours to Chapel Hill for the opening night. So, factor in that gas money, the money for the poster I bought ($25), food, and the fact that I spent $390 for four tickets.

It was more than worth it.

They definitely haven't shipped out the tickets. I sent out an email to MusicToday because even though they state they don't ship tickets out until 2 weeks before the event, they normally send them out earlier. But they haven't shipped yet, so we are all just fine.

What's the limit you guys would spend for this show? There's a pair on ebay for $150 right now, I'm tempted.

If it was Wilco, I don't think I would pay $150 for a pair. For Jeff solo, no way. You're talking more than twice face value, for a singer who tours pretty actively. He'll be back, if not solo then with the band, and if not in Charlottesville then in DC or Norfolk, or maybe even Richmond.

I wouldn't sweat it.

If it was Wilco, I don't think I would pay $150 for a pair. For Jeff solo, no way. You're talking more than twice face value, for a singer who tours pretty actively. He'll be back, if not solo then with the band, and if not in Charlottesville then in DC or Norfolk, or maybe even Richmond.

I wouldn't sweat it.

If you were right (being that they came to Richmond), that would solve all my problems, ergo I wouldn't spend that much money on wilco tickets.