Roll Call -- Dallas

I will be there. I am just a little excited about this.

just a tad? me too. I remember when the granada was just a cheesy, loud movie theater that served beer. The first show I ever saw there we almost died of heat exhaustion. I don't think they had estimated the AC very well. It was also supposedly non-smoking, and after half an hour the whole place looked like a cloud.

second show I saw there was better. I'm hoping it's come a long way since those days (this was probably back in 2000 or 2001. Pics from its website look much different.

Anyone seen a show there recently?

It's first class all the way for a club venue. It's got good food, it's clean and no smoking. Also the security guys wear shirt that say serenity on the back as opposed to security and that's the way they act... like they are happy you are there.

My only complaint is they sell beer in glass and not plastic so there is a lot of noise when people toss their bottles in the trash and could cause some distraction for the listener and the artist when playing solo acoustic.

I'm there and I'll be the one about half way back on the floor with a mic stand 12 feet up in the air with a DAT on a wire. :D

I'm gonna be there, and both nights Austin. mmhmm. I think we need a preshow board meetup at Snuffers. See if we can get Jeff to share some cheese fries.

in my slight Friday morning hangover I am drooling at the thought of some snuffers' fries. damn you! (and great idea)

My only complaint is they sell beer in glass and not plastic so there is a lot of noise when people toss their bottles in the trash and could cause some distraction for the listener and the artist when playing solo acoustic.

I'm there and I'll be the one about half way back on the floor with a mic stand 12 feet up in the air with a DAT on a wire. :D

"Yes, could you please cradle your beer bottles into the trash can as if you are putting your children to bed..." :D :P

Seriously, will look forward to another great recording then. :worship

And creativetype, let's hope all this ice/snow melts by next Friday...I think it's expected to be even worse down your direction than here from the look of the map...safe travels everyone, in any case. :)