Shot in the Arm

Sky Blue Sky

Someone Else's Song

Sunken Treasure

The Thanks I Get

Was I In Your Dreams

Via Chicago

What is this?

that list is missing sunken treasure and california stars. oh and misunderstood.

but yeah. hopefully all different songs from last night. the dallas show has been the best so far, but last night was really freakin awesome. needed more singing along though.

hi guys. i'm new to the group. :pirate

that list is missing sunken treasure and california stars. oh and misunderstood.

but yeah. hopefully all different songs from last night. the dallas show has been the best so far, but last night was really freakin awesome. needed more singing along though.

hi guys. i'm new to the group. :pirate

Hey Toni, welcome.

The Dallas show definitly was the "other type of audience" Jeff was talking about last night, both we're great for what they were. Don't you agree Scott's set went WAY better than Dallas though? The drums and horns helped flesh it out a bit. The end of "Dear Employer" needs to be cut short though.

Hey Toni, welcome.

The Dallas show definitly was the "other type of audience" Jeff was talking about last night, both we're great for what they were. Don't you agree Scott's set went WAY better than Dallas though? The drums and horns helped flesh it out a bit. The end of "Dear Employer" needs to be cut short though.

thanks.

yeah, i'm glad i got to see him in a bar atmosphere.

i can't say i'm a fan of the minus 5, so i didn't catch scott's set either night... actually, i was there for his whole set at the granada, and i'm sure i was one of those people annoying the fans with my talking.

thanks.

yeah, i'm glad i got to see him in a bar atmosphere.

i can't say i'm a fan of the minus 5, so i didn't catch scott's set either night... actually, i was there for his whole set at the granada, and i'm sure i was one of those people annoying the fans with my talking.

Yeah, it seemed the first 10 rows of people were listening and most of the back was talking as loud as possible. Ohhh well.