Solo tour merch

I haven't been to any of these shows but I know there are some leftover posters from a few of the shows already up on the store at wilcoworld.net

"Praying Mantis" - $25.00

WCAP73.jpg

Limited edition, hand-pulled serigraph from Jeff Tweedy's January 20, 2007 show at the Granada Theater in Dallas, TX.

Signed and numbered by the artist.

Dimensions: 13.5" x 24"

Design: Limescreen

Day at the Fair Poster (crimson) - $25.00

WCAP72.jpg

Limited edition, hand-pulled serigraph from Jeff Tweedy's January 19th, 2007 show at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK

Dimensions: 18" x 21"

Design: Heroes and Villains

Batman Building - $25.00

WCAP75.jpg

Limited edition, hand-pulled serigraph from Jeff Tweedy's January 17, 2007 show at the James K. Polk Theater in Nashville, TN.

Dimensions: 16" x 25"

Design: Sasha Barr, The New Year

Some people definitely reported at some of the earlier shows that there were no posters or merch.

I think I heard someone mention at the beginning of this tour that they didn't see any merch. Just wanted to know if that was true. Are there any prints or anything for sale besides the typical fare (Adult Head, etc)

Thanks!

You're asking about the Tweedy tour? Sure there was "merch"! There were great posters for both Marfa and Austin shows. Also, Ballroom Marfa, the series/organization that brought Tweedy to the Chihuauan desert, had its own poster for sale specifically for the Tweedy show.

You're asking about the Tweedy tour? Sure there was "merch"! There were great posters for both Marfa and Austin shows. Also, Ballroom Marfa, the series/organization that brought Tweedy to the Chihuauan desert, had its own poster for sale specifically for the Tweedy show.

Well damn, I was way off! I don't know where I got that idea.

Thanks!