Andrew Bid is Dr. Stringz

you guys are insane, seriously. the new album is just as good as eggs, if not better. imo, eggs had higher highs, but there were the few songs that i don't really care for. i don't think there's any song on the new one that i haven't fallen in love with.

after seeing the clip of andrew, i decided that this jack's big music show is something i need to get my nieces and nephew into. well, i was with them today and pulled an episode up from noggin on demand... they LOVED it!! it's a really cute show, pretty much about how music rules the world. as far as kids shows go, i can see myself watching this one a lot. plus, of the 2 episodes we watched, laurie berkner was on both, and as far as my 3 1/2 year old niece is concerned, laurie berkner is a goddess. :cheers

yeah, new record is amazing, no doubt...

i don't care if people don't like it as much as Eggs or previous records, but it's a f'n awesome record regardless...

Heretics & Armchairs are all as good as anything on Eggs (even the big 3, Fake Palindromes, Measuring Cups, and Tables & Chairs), and Scythian, Simple X, Plasticities, Dark Matter, Spare Ohs, Cataracts, & Fiery Crash are all pretty wicked too