Kicking Television Recording Info

Wilco played May 4, 2005 - May 7, 2005 at The Vic in Chicago. It is firmly believed that none of these shows were recorded by fan tapers. Obviously due to this being recorded by Wilco for Kicking Television.

Pretty easy question to answer,

Kristofor

PS I'm not 100 % sure if folks on here narrowed down which night say A Shot In The Arm was played or what have you. Some people might have tried back in the day (Nov 05).

Wilco played May 4, 2005 - May 7, 2005 at The Vic in Chicago. It is firmly believed that none of these shows were recorded by fan tapers. Obviously due to this being recorded by Wilco for Kicking Television.

Pretty easy question to answer,

Kristofor

PS I'm not 100 % sure if folks on here narrowed down which night say A Shot In The Arm was played or what have you. Some people might have tried back in the day (Nov 05).

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for the exact night that a song was recorded for the CD. Thanks again.

I went to the May 7 show and they did start off that night with the first three songs that are on KT meaning: Misunderstood, Company in My Back, and The Late Greats. So my guess is that those songs could be from May 7, but I could be wrong.