Wilco in 5.1?

Would many of you be interested in hearing Wilco remixed in 5.1 surround sound? I've had a surround DVD player for years, but only got my first DVD-audio disc of Talking Heads' 'Fear Of Music' and it sounds amazing. Can you imagine the layers of 'Summerteeth' in surround or, wait for it, YHF (sorry, I've just come) arranged in this way? It's never going to happen now, but a dream situation for me would be for SBS to include a bonus disc with a 5.1 remix... now provided you have the right gear, there would be NO excuse for hanging on to your crappy stream-ripped downloads then.

Would many of you be interested in hearing Wilco remixed in 5.1 surround sound? I've had a surround DVD player for years, but only got my first DVD-audio disc of Talking Heads' 'Fear Of Music' and it sounds amazing. Can you imagine the layers of 'Summerteeth' in surround or, wait for it, YHF (sorry, I've just come) arranged in this way? It's never going to happen now, but a dream situation for me would be for SBS to include a bonus disc with a 5.1 remix... now provided you have the right gear, there would be NO excuse for hanging on to your crappy stream-ripped downloads then.

I couldn't agree more. I got the new "Love" Beatles Album, and I was blown away by the DTS surround sound. Sunken Treasure would have been great in DTS. Would have been icing on the cake.