RnR HOF Definitive 200 Albums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i ever willingly own Supernatural, i hope i'm defined soon afterward by a self-inflicted hole in my head.

I owned Supernatural at one point. My thinking was, "Hey, I dig some Santana. (who doesn't love Abraxas?) Why not give it a shot?"

Not really one of my better purchases. :ermm

Didn't think it deserved its own thread, but there was a funny quote from an interview with Grace Slick that was in today's Boston Globe.

Q In 2004, music magazine Blender called Starship's number one song "We Built This City" [which Slick did not write] the worst song of all time. What do you think of that assessment?

A When I sing a song, I like to believe in the lyrics, and I think "We Built This City" is one of the stupidest songs ever written. I don't know if it's the worst, but it's right up there.

I owned Supernatural at one point. My thinking was, "Hey, I dig some Santana. (who doesn't love Abraxas?) Why not give it a shot?"

Not really one of my better purchases. :ermm

While I'm not really a Santana fan, I can definitely see how many a sane and rational music fan would purchase the record before hearing it, so I totally get what you're saying.... now that the radio singles have been forever drilled into people's minds there's no excuse though. :pirate

Pirate!