second show announced for London (uk!)

there aren't many people I'd want to see 2 nights on the trot (I used to do it for The Who...when Keith was around..), but chances of doing this (especially outside of america) don't come around very often, so ... some things just have to be done!!

there aren't many people I'd want to see 2 nights on the trot (I used to do it for The Who...when Keith was around..), but chances of doing this (especially outside of america) don't come around very often, so ... some things just have to be done!!

There's really no need to justify it to this group. :cheers

just scored me another night of wilco! yikes, never thought i would have the chance to see them 2 nights in a row in london :dancing :worship :thumbup

Dammit, i've got a ticket for a mate's birthday to see Cold War Kids at Koko on that day.

I don't know what to do.

hmm buy your mate a few beers and tell him you are off to see wilco. he will understand. :thumbup