The Weird Sisters are playing in Chicago at Hamburger Mary's (Mary's Attic) this Sunday night March 25 @ 7:00. I will be there. The cover is $10 and you get at least $11 worth of entertainment. 5400 Clark street in the heart of Andersonville. Please come -- it's a freaking riot.

clicky

I guarantee that the act will crack up the drummer at least 7 times. :pirate

You all should check it out. My face hurt from laughing. And that tall "sister"? Holy mackerel can she sing! :wub

If Anna and I lived a little closer (like in the same state) we would be all over this. :(

:cheekkiss awwww hopefully next time you guys get up here!

Just got back.... more than 100 people showed up and the place was rocking. Next gig: CD release party on April 15 -- same place. I'll post a quick reminder :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Yes there will be a gig tomorrow night, but no CD. There was a glitch with the production. The CD party will be on May 13th, also at Hamburger Mary's

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpity bump bump.

The Weird Sisters are play TWICE this weekend:

Friday May 11 Looptopia -- 8:55-9:30 at the Plaza at Chase Tower (the old First National Bank Building) FREE!

and... the long awaited CD release party -- Sunday May 13 at Hamburger Mary's (Mary's Attic)-- 5400 Clark @ 6:30-9:30 --$10 cover. Go see your mom, then bail and come see the Weird Sisters :stunned