Preorders through music today

For canadian fans, do you end up paying more money for the tickets?

Or do they scale down the price to match the original canadian price?

It may seem like a dumb question, but years ago i got tix for a belle and sebastian show through a preorder, and they charged me the same amount in american, so i ended up paying way more.

I've pre-ordered through Music Today twice for the three times I've seen Wilco. No problems with them at all, you generally get better seats than Ticketmaster. For last years Massey Hall show I believe I payed $74 american with everything said and done and I got 6th row dead centre, pretty darn good seats. I say it's worth it.

Hey there - I just go 2 tickets for massey hall (toronto) via pre-sale. got section RSF, row C, seats 45,46. anyone know if these are good? I'm assuming so, since it's row C, but not sure of what section RSF is. anyone been there?

I'm pretty sure MusicToday had the first 7 rows, RCF and LCF, reserved for the presale. 30 seats a row, that's the best 210 tickets (approximately) in the house. I'll pay a premium for that.

Things would have been tricky if Massey Hall also had a block reserved for presale like they did last time - I think they got the front couple rows and the MusicToday allotment started behind them.

And there's no duty on tickets - I've preordered for pretty much every wilco show the last four years and they're always delivered, safe and sound, with no extra charges. Usually a couple weeks before the show in case you start getting impatient.

I'm pretty sure MusicToday had the first 7 rows, RCF and LCF, reserved for the presale. 30 seats a row, that's the best 210 tickets (approximately) in the house. I'll pay a premium for that.

Things would have been tricky if Massey Hall also had a block reserved for presale like they did last time - I think they got the front couple rows and the MusicToday allotment started behind them.

And there's no duty on tickets - I've preordered for pretty much every wilco show the last four years and they're always delivered, safe and sound, with no extra charges. Usually a couple weeks before the show in case you start getting impatient.

They are sending mine to me via ups, but I will be at work, and there is this thing on the site that says refused tickets will be sent back to musictoday. i hope that means refused only, not people who arent home to sign for the tickets, cause i want to make sure i get my tix in time.