Preorder "Hate It Here" vid

The video was taken off pitchfork before i could see it, and i preordered sky blue sky but i dont know how to preview the video. So if someone could show me how, that would be fantastic!

THANKS!

This is the e-mail I got from wilcoworld/musictoday. If you click on the link and log in, you'll get to a screen where you can download the video.

Dear Wilco Fan,

We are happy to let you know that the video download is now available. Refer back to the original download confirmation email that was sent to you when you ordered for instructions or go to the link below and log in:

http://wilcoskybluesky-preorder.shop.music...ydownloads.aspx

For access to your download, we require you to be logged in. If you are not shown as logged in, scroll to the top of the screen and click on "login". Log in using your email address from your purchase and the password you supplied. If you have forgotten the password, please request that the password be reset (located at the login screen) and it will be sent to that email address.

Once you are logged in, click on "start download" in the status column, and a Download Manager window will appear. You will then have the option of downloading each track individually or all as one file.

System Requirements:

*Our downloads require Internet Explorer or Safari (for Mac users) they will not work with Firefox

*Norton Internet Security, Norton Personal Firewall, and Ad-Aware's Adwatch can interfere with our download system. If you experience problems, try temporarily disabling this software.

*Please disable any pop-up blockers or allow pop-ups from our site to successfully access your download

You have 48 hours from the time you initiate the first file download to complete the entire product download.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

The Wilco Store

You are receiving this message because you preordered Sky Blue Sky from the Wilco store. This message contains important information about your order.