exactly. I know when I'm lonely, first thing I think to do is call a hooker. you know, for the scintillating conversation and wholesome companionship.

You'd be surprised at what good investment advice you can get from a stripper, too.

Maybe some of them were lonely and just wanted company. There are lonely people in the world that literally will call just to have company and you

I love how all the lawyers in DC are calling the DA's office to try to figure out if their clients are on that list. How do you explain that one? Isn't calling and asking proof that he should be on the list?

"Um, I don't think my client is on that list, but hey, you never know...."

Deer Ction,

I hear ya.

signed,

A lonely liberal

Are you suggesting ction's absence the last couple days is due to him going into hiding in advance of the release of the list of clients, which allegedly will out him as a john?

Are you suggesting ction's absence the last couple days is due to him going into hiding in advance of the release of the list of clients, which allegedly will out him as a john?

it's so obvious.

Sorry Dave,

I was comically referring to Sean H. as Ction after VC's second most popular alias creator. If Caliber66 were around I'm sure he could massage

that jokey bit I tried in a way that made some element of sense.

best!

Maybe some of them were lonely and just wanted company. There are lonely people in the world that literally will call just to have company and you’re just assuming that there was some sexual activity coming on and probably there is' date=' but you know what? You don’t know that and you ought to give people the benefit of the doubt and you ought not smear them with this campaign to release their names before they get to defend themselves.[/quote']

I have this friend, Joey Joe Joe Jr. Shabadoo...So I can 'sympathize.'

the hooker was ordered at the end of the show, so we'll all have to wait and see.

although the only line we saw House utter to the alleged hooker was something along the lines of "I need a distraction. You don't need to talk for that, do you?" So it could be that they were simply going to play kick the baby, or charades, or practicing their miming. and what not.

More that he'd be outed as a hooker. Some of those guys go that way you know.

just as good:

WASHINGTON - Is MySpace always mine or can it belong to someone else? At the cost of losing 160,000 friends, Democrat Barack Obama (news, bio, voting record)'s presidential campaign has taken over control of the MySpace page listed under his name on the popular social networking site.

The case raises questions about the campaigns' desire to control their message versus the power of voter-generated material, especially for a candidate such as Obama who has sparked unsolicited excitement on the Web.

For the past 2 1/2 years, the Obama MySpace page has been run by an Obama supporter from Los Angeles named Joe Anthony. At first, that arrangement was fine with the Obama team, which worked with Anthony on the content, promoted the link and even had the password to make changes.

But as the site exploded in popularity in recent months, the campaign became concerned about an outsider controlling the content and responses going out under Obama's name. It told Anthony it wanted him to turn it over.

In this new frontier of online campaigning, it's hard to determine the value of 160,000 MySpace friends

that's nowhere near as good.

You'd be surprised at what good investment advice you can get from a stripper, too.

no man, Tawny steered me way wrong, talkin me into 'day trading'. :rolleyes

This happened with websites - it was called cyber squatting. I just found a My Space page for a writer from my home state who has been dead since 1979 - and I doubt his family put it up there. People are greedy and have no respect.