"What Light" itunes review

do a search in itunes for What Light and when you get to the page for the single that lists the customer reviews check out the first review listed. i chuckled, ok i laughed outloud.

Guest tandylacker
i miss jay bennett too, considering how nels cline transformed a great band into a jazzy, solo-y, adult contemp band, thats now comparable to phish

Hey you almost read that correctly... Maybe next time.

Hey you almost read that correctly... Maybe next time.

:rolleyes Seriously.

I think Wilco was great with Jay (YHF is my favorite album by far), I think Wilco is still great with Nels, etc. I don't think they've lost any edge or have become too stale/bland in their playing. Jay brought a really rich sense of arrangement, Nels brings a really rich sense of tonality, melody, and timing. Both of them compliment Jeff's work well. Personally I just like that Wilco is always evolving, and as much as I would love another YHF sounding record I'm excited for SBS and haven't heard it yet :dancing

jay had a part in the writing/recording of YHF but not on the live tour of it that much, save for a couple of songs. i liked jay's work in the AM-ST days but his live run with the band really ended on the 2000 tour, before the 'true' YHF tour started