I did see that Perfect Night In last night. A lot of their choices were a bit obvious (talking about Doctor Who for example - although Dave Ross was kind of funny, I guess). Really it was the bits of them speaking inbetween the clips that was the most enjoyable thing about it all.

Oh yes, the inbetween clips bit was indeed the best bit. Key moments being the "Where we going now?" bit. Nick Frost's 'newspaper and two-fingers' response to Simon Pegg using the word 'juxtaposition' and talking very highbrow about the clip of the documentary with the former military guy back in England trying to work the electric can opener. Basically, anyone doing a mongy voice made me laugh.

Yes, I am shallow.

I watched a bit of the Perfect Night In but in fairness 24 and Lost were on too so one has to prioritise! Besides, seeing Frost's scabby bare feet and that robe threatening to open all the time drove me into the arms of 24!

Early Doors, is that the one with the Roddy Frame title song? I liked that one.