Greg Kot Discusses Wilco with Static Multimedia

Greg Kot discusses Wilco on Static Multimedia

I've known Greg for awhile (not saying we're BFFs or anything) and he was nice enough to take time out of his busy schedule not once, but twice (my recording device picked up nothing of what we said on the first conversation). In a perfect world, I would have liked to combine some of the stuff I got on the first go round with what I did get the second time. But it's the way it is.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Thank you in advance.

Greg Kot discusses Wilco on Static Multimedia

I've known Greg for awhile (not saying we're BFFs or anything) and he was nice enough to take time out of his busy schedule not once, but twice (my recording device picked up nothing of what we said on the first conversation). In a perfect world, I would have liked to combine some of the stuff I got on the first go round with what I did get the second time. But it's the way it is.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Thank you in advance.

Great interview. THANK YOU!!

I totally enjoyed reading this. It's a much appreciated diversion while I await my SBS package arrival.

Sorry you had the tape malfunction but from what I read you got a great interview.

That was more insightful and interesting than any direct band related press i've seen for SBS.

Thank you all very much!

A feature on the band's catalog will be up tonight or tomorrow on the site, too. Then an album review and a film feature on the band's three DVDs (Man in the Sand, IATTBYH, and Sunken Treasure).

And that, aside from a live review and that interview with Jeff I've been trying to get for years, should be it for Wilco.

for this year, that is.