Son Volt 5/14//07

Here's the set list firstly, because the nice guitar tech gave it to me because I sang along. :rock

Satellite

Who

The Search

Circadian Rhythm

The Picture

Underground Dream

Beacon Soul

Highways and Cigarettes

Jet Pilot

Automatic Society

Exurbia

Methamphetamine

Damn Shame

Voodoo Candle

Medication

Adrenaline and Heresy

Tear-Stained Eye

Action

Bandages and Scars

Drown

Afterglow 61

----------------------------

Gramophone

Life Worth Livin'

Chickamauga

Secondly, I was suprised that most of the crowd just stood there the whole show. Not a lot of movement or dancing... :hmm

Jay and the boys seemed to have a good time on stage, and I counted 5-6 times Jay actually smiled.

Oh, and :w00t for Life Worth Livin'... and :omg because they did it all ska like, which was awesome. I knew what it was from the first line, but it seemed like most the crowd was like :huh

And Jay's harmonica part in place of the horns in The Picture was great. I didn't miss the horns at all!

Overall, a fantastic show. I took a couple videos and a bunch of pictures. Will try to upload them sometime this week.

Hey man, were you the taper?? I saw the guys with the rig (that they mounted up on the ceiling no less...awesome!) and I was gonna speak, but I didn't want to bother them...

Had I known what you looked like I'd have said hi! I was up by the keyboardist right in front.