I hardley ever buy stuff from them (I prefer the disc), then I burn into my I-pod.

But I was surfing the site and they have none of the classic Jayhawks records...what is up wit that.

probably whats keeping radiohead and the beatles appering on there.

I hardley ever buy stuff from them (I prefer the disc), then I burn into my I-pod.

But I was surfing the site and they have none of the classic Jayhawks records...what is up wit that.

They actually have the first album which is hard to find (or used to be). When ITunes doesn't have something, I'm not sure if it's their fault or the record company. Not sure how that works. There are small, shit bands that have albums.

Probably all sorts of legal issues. The same things that have kept a perfectly good live Jayhawks album sitting on Rick Rubin's shelf. By the way, every Jayhawks record is a good one. Buy them all! :thumbup

By the way, every Jayhawks record is a good one. Buy them all! :thumbup

If Louris could write halfway decent lyrics, they'd all be great records. But sadly, the post-Olson ones are only "good," despite sounding fantastic. The lyrics on The Sound of Lies make me cringe.

If Louris could write halfway decent lyrics, they'd all be great records. But sadly, the post-Olson ones are only "good," despite sounding fantastic. The lyrics on The Sound of Lies make me cringe.

Agreed. But Louris picked it up lyrically for a bunch of RDM. Olson writes some wicked lyrics though.

Dam it. I was really glad the beatles had steered away from the download market (unless they forced folks to get the full record). Go figure though with Paul in charge of the beatles catolouge im a little scared to say the least.