Being There 180 gram vinyl

Hey there folks. I am looking to buy the Being There 180 gram version vinyl edition online somewhere but cannot find it. Anyone have any suggestions? The site will need to be able to deliver to Canada (just an fyi).

Thanks.

BEING THERE (180g IMP)

Label: Warner Elektra Atlantic

Item #: LWSM236-2

Price: $29.99

Availability: Usually Ships 1 to 2 business days

Musicdirect. com

Google :thumbup

i prefer acoustic sounds or elusive disc and have had very fast delivery from these vendors. i have found acoustic sounds to have the cheapest shipping charges of any of the "big three" online vinyl retailers.

i prefer acoustic sounds or elusive disc and have had very fast delivery from these vendors. i have found acoustic sounds to have the cheapest shipping charges of any of the "big three" online vinyl retailers.

I have had great success with both elusivedisc and acousticsounds. Can't really go wrong with either.

I've never ordered from any of the three nor have any opinion on, dude wanted to know where to find it , apparently it is not difficult.

didn't mean to step on any toes. my last order from acoustic sounds for 4 records only cost 5.50 shipping and was going to be over 13 dollars on elusive disc. it arrived in about 3 days too. just passing along my limited experience that may be helpful. i didn't price the order on musicdirect.

didn't mean to step on any toes. my last order from acoustic sounds for 4 records only cost 5.50 shipping and was going to be over 13 dollars on elusive disc. it arrived in about 3 days too. just passing along my limited experience that may be helpful. i didn't price the order on musicdirect.

Thanks for the input Willy!