Wilco's Super! Especially on BT.

Everytime Wilco comes out with a new album, I think its the best one they ever put out.

This has been happening with SBS over the last several weeks. It happened with AGIB, YHF before that, and ST before that.

But each time I think this, something happens that makes me throw BT back on and everytime I am astonished by how good that album is. The whole thing is good but disc two kills me. The best last track ever. The best possible song to play just before said fabulous last track. Dear god, the best opening track! Plus you get all the magic in between. This music makes me weep its so good.

And to tie into the recent events on this board, I probably would have preferred if we weren't going to be hearing half of SBS in these upcoming VW ads, but really, I couldn't care less, because good god this a great band and hot damn this is amazing music. If the masses start to appreciate it, I will have renewed faith.