I disagree with this (in a friendly way), I think they fit in rather well. Wilco must dig them because they are doing this entire leg of the tour.

LouieB

Low seem to also dig Wilco as they cancelled a headlining tour on the west coast to come along for the ride.

I wasn't there and you were, so your report must be correct (unless you want to argue with the guy who said they got little attention.)

LouieB

Oh no Louie, I wasn't disagreeing with you...just wanted you to know that I didn't get the same vibe as the other person. I hope they get a good reception in other cities!

sandy

I reluctantly skipped seeing Low in Cinci because of the many VC'ers who trickled in late to the pre-show festivities (and with the promise to myself that I will not miss them tonight in Indy). So I can't comment on the response yet.

What was interesting to me is that at the swag table before Wilco's set started, I met a cool couple who came ONLY to see Low. They had never listened to Wilco.