So "You Give Love a Bad Name" was on the radio this afternoon and my almost 11 yr old says "Isn't this the song Blake sang?"

Oh, American Idol, look what you have done... :hmm

My daughter's saving grace is that she knows more Tweedy/Wilco than Kelly Clarkson :rock

I was hoping this thread was about Jon Snodgrass and Blake Schwarzenbach teaching Tweedy to rock again.

So sorry to dissappoint ya fat.boy...

One time I YSI'ed the Kelly Clarkson album to fat.boy. He said it was for his wife. Yeah right.

You son of a bitch, that was totally for my wife.

I had already purchased "Since U Been Gone" for myself from iTunes long before that.

P.S. 128k? WTF?

You son of a bitch, that was totally for my wife.

I had already purchased "Since U Been Gone" for myself from iTunes long before that.

P.S. 128k? WTF?

I'm sure it was for your wife.

P.S. that was on my laptop, which had formerly belonged to my sister, who doesn't know anything about anything and downloads shit quality music.

"Walk Away" is also a really good song.

One time I YSI'ed the Kelly Clarkson album to fat.boy. He said it was for his wife. Yeah right.

:lol

Grey's Anatomy

I can honestly say I've never watched that show. But I recently found out that the hot chick from that Johnny Knoxville flick The Ringer is on there, which is making me rethink my position on the show.

I can honestly say I've never watched that show. But I recently found out that the hot chick from that Johnny Knoxville flick The Ringer is on there, which is making me rethink my position on the show.

it's junkfood TV, but they do a really good job at it and, annoying as she comes off in 90% of her roles, i'd like to have a cuddle party w/ Sandra Oh and the chick that was on the Drew Carey show.

just be forewarned, i've watched this show since the first season and not once has Patrick Dempsey done the African Ant-Eater Ritual dance...i keep hoping though.

amanda6.jpg

just be forewarned, i've watched this show since the first season and not once has Patrick Dempsey done the African Ant-Eater Ritual dance...i keep hoping though.

I :wub that dance and that movie. Honest to goodness, my friends and I would do that dance at clubs just to f' with ppl's heads :lol