Burlington show

6:30? I was thinking of driving down for this but I can't leave Ottawa until about 2:30 or 3. That might be cutting it close.

normally Burlington is a 4 to 4.5 hour drive from Ottawa...but then you have to add Montreal traffic (especially at rush hour...the Decarie is a nightmare) and crossing the border (the Friday of a long weekend). Last time I went through Montreal during rush hour heading to Boston, it took 2 hours from the time we got onto the island to the time we got off the Champlain bridge. Good times. I've looked and there aren't any real alternative routes. Good Luck.

alternate route from Ottawa to Burlington (to avoid MTL traffic) as recommended by other people. Cross the border at Cornwall and then zip across on highways/roads that are just north of Adirondack Par and then take a couple bridges across Lake Champlain. Should be about 4 to 4.5 hour drive. Mapquest it for exact directions.

I wouldn't leave Ottawa anytime after 2 if you wanna catch Low.

per Wilcoworld, bring two cans of food to get $10 off the show poster. I hope this isn't sold out ... I'm holding out for a weather report, cuz I'll be camping if I go.