How old is Glenn?

I was watching him at Merriweather Post Pavillion last night and, Jesus, when he plays, he looks about 14 and is human enthusiasm personified. How old is he actually? (Also, does anyone know his favorite color and if he enjoys long walks on the beach? ;)

Now that you know his age from that past thread, let's geek out on Glenn some more. He is worthy of multiple threads IMO!

Indy show last week:

Photo courtesy Joel Faurote, Fort Wayne.

http://jtfdzn.zenfolio.com/p182366327/

261274222.jpg

Very nice picture! My wife would start a 'Glenn thread" every other day, of course. But that would be wrong, wouldn't it?

He does look really young, from a distance (like row H left of stage @ Aronoff), reminded me of a local drummer named Ian Blurton, who I hung out and played some music with when we were, umm.....13. That was a while ago.

Now that you know his age from that past thread, let's geek out on Glenn some more. He is worthy of multiple threads IMO!

100% agreed.

I am somewhat mortified to learn that he's older than I am-- I've never had that much energy in my entire life. How on earth does he do it?