Jeff Leppard T-shirt?

Mr. Understood and I are headed out to Marfa for this year's Chinati Open House. It was at his solo show in Marfa that Jeff came up with his Jeff Leppard alter ego, so I desperately need me one of those infamous Jeff Leppard t-shirts for the trip. Anyone know how I could acquire one, or put me in touch with the genius who devised the prototype? :pray

This is genius! Y'know what else we need? A Wilco shirt that looks like the AC/DC logo - maybe have the L be sort of a lightning bolt. I'd love to take credit for the Wilco Army logo that is my avatar, but someone in I believe So. Carolina beat me to it. It's been so long I don't remember who it was now.

i dont know what ur talking about :(

Marfa is a crazy small town out in west Texas known for its art community and eerie "ghost lights." Jeff played a show there on his most recent solo tour. He said he was blown away by the amount of love he was getting from the audience until halfway through the set someone in the back shouted "Who are you?" Unfazed, Jeff identified himself as Jeff Leppard. At his next show he was presented with a t-shirt featuring "Jeff Leppard" written in that Def Leppard font with "Pour some Tweedy on me" underneath it.

Anyway, I want one. Please.

:thumbup

This would require some semblance of artistic ingenuity. I'm fresh out.

Well yeah, if you really wanna do it right, you need the DEF LEPPARD font in full force. Someone somewhere on the web probably has that for download.