Any Tapers for Montreaux?

hy all, I'm sorry but I speak a little english,so it's difficult for me explain what I've seen in Montreux...

I can't remember all the set in the order but I can tell something about:

For sure start with Side with the seeds and finish with Spiders(kidsmoke)...

I try the right order...

Side with the seeds

You are my face

I am trying to break your heart

A shot in the arm

Handshake drugs

Jesus etc.

Hummingbird

Impossible Germany

War on war

I'm the man who loves you

Via Chicago

spiders (kidsmoke)

I think I forget something...

For me was the first Wilco concert and I waited it since a long time,... I was very excitated to see Jeff and co. and they were at the best form that I can think. The sound was brilliant and clear and they played very very very magnificently...

But the audience was not at the same level of the Wilco,probably because the swiss are cold inside... Jeff reprise the audience about this, telling" I'm dying, and you don't help me" at the first sitting row, or sarcastic "this is the best place where i've played,... I think I'll come back"...

I was on the back with some other Wilco fans (economy price) and for me has been a very good show.

Now ... I'll go to Turin... Welcome in Italy!!! here we are a little more enthusiast....

:thumbup :worship

I was at the Montreux show and it was a stellar performance. I say it again and again, best BAND in the world at the moment. Before blaming "cold inside Swiss", think how weird that gig set up was.

- Montreux JAZZ Festival

- supporting Tori Amos, my ticket says "Tori Amos & opening act"

- a crowd in the front seating that resembled more a "corporate box at the theatre" crowd.

- suit & tied men and Chanel suited bejewelled women walking around.

- cheap standing room at the back for actual fans

- the feeling of being in a TV studio for a live taping, multiple camera crews and rigs

But the music, the glorious music and seeing some other vocal Wilco fans there made my night.

Tweedy's comments also included this exchange:

JT speaking to the back - "Do I get the feeling there are two types of the crowd here? The people sitting at the front and the people standing at the back."

JT looks down at front - "Dont worry I like you both ............................I just like them.......more".

Back part of crowd cracks up.

There will be fantastic footage of this show as the shows are usually filmed with the intention of releasing DVD's or at least broadcasting sections on Swiss TV.

Some photos are here:

http://www.montreuxjazz.com/news/photos_fr.aspx?id=1&d=5