Is Anyone Looking to Sell a Prunes and Custard?

Cause if not, I'm ordering the bitch as soon as possible. Just thought I'd check with you fine folks first.

If you can find one, I would order it. It took me a while to locate one of those puppies. Finally scored it at pedalgeek.com

I tracked one down, but I'm waiting to see if Paul Crowther emails me back before I order it-- it's frustrating because it's only UPS delivery, so I'll have to get it delivered to work instead of home.

I know there are other threads on this, but they're over a year old-- how do you like it? I've been getting weirder and weirder in my tastes, particularly when it comes to layering sounds and from what I've heard this box's got what I'm looking for.

I tracked one down, but I'm waiting to see if Paul Crowther emails me back before I order it-- it's frustrating because it's only UPS delivery, so I'll have to get it delivered to work instead of home.

I know there are other threads on this, but they're over a year old-- how do you like it? I've been getting weirder and weirder in my tastes, particularly when it comes to layering sounds and from what I've heard this box's got what I'm looking for.

You can makes some AWESOME sounds with it. Especially, like you said, if it is layered. I emailed Paul and never heard back, so I settled on Pedalgeek. It took me a month or so to find one. It really is a cool pedal, but not one you can use on every song.

when i saw wilco in vermont this summer during jeff's solo in spiders he sounded like he was fighting the guitar...i'm all for weird sounds, and i know it's supposed to sound like he's locked in a battle to the death in that song, but he LOOKED frustrated...like the guitar was spitting and not sustaining and just not happening...i like my fair share of spitty fuzzes, but not to the point of suck-a-fication...i want my guitar to kick someone else's ass.